Ministry of Health of Ukraine
Odessa National Medical University
It is very simple to apply for admission in ONMedU. You can easily apply on-line ( click here). Please don't forget to attach the scan copies of documents required in the application. Further you will be guided step by step by the International Department for admissions.
These are the steps given below to be followed while applying:
You can fill up the on-line form given on this website, which is most easy and convenient way.
Download the application form the link- http://arosmu.com/online-form.html
Fill it up in Capital letters, paste your photograph on it and scan it. Then scan the required documents as mentioned below. Send the scanned copy of your application form along with scanned copies of required documents by email on email address : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
List of Documents:
- Copy of International passport
- Filled Application form
- Copy of Transcripts/ Mark sheet of class 12
- Copy of MBBS/MD Certificate (only for PG students)
- Copy of Transcripts of MBBS/MD (only for PG students)
- Personal Data Collection & Processing Form ( Draft of which given in this link)
After Receiving of Application it will be forwarded to the International Centre of Ministry of Education & Science of Ukraine for their approval. Once the application is accepted an Acceptance Letter will be issued within 2-3 working days and an Invitation Letter within two weeks or 10 working days.
Further candidate has to make the following payments:
Invitation charges: 100 US$
Courier Charges & Visa Support Charges: 200 US$
Payment has to be made to our Recruitment Partner's ( Ver Van Education Pvt. Ltd.) account by bank transfer. ( Why this payments are to be paid to Recruitment Partner's Account? Because these services are not given by the university, thus you shall not transfer the payment in University account.)
After receiving of payment, Recruitment Partner is liable to send you the invitation letter,admission letter and visa support letter by courier.
STEP 3: VISA APPLICATION
After receiving of Invitation Letter , student shall contact the nearest Ukraine Embassy or Consulate or they can get the visa processing services on payment basis from the offices of our Recruitment Partner- Ver Van Education Pvt. Ltd. These services are available in selected countries, where they have their offices or Representatives.
Following documents are required to apply for Visa:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original international passport (valid for minimum one year)
- Senior Secondary School or Class 12 Transcripts/ Mark sheet with Apostle Stamp ( translated into Ukrainian language)
- Birth Certificate with Apostle Stamp (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical Certificate showing physical and mental fitness with Apostle stamp (translated into Ukrainian language)
- 4 Passport size Photos
- Dully Filled up Visa Application Form
- Health Insurance
- Bank account Statement for last 6 months. Or any other document which can prove that you have sufficient funds to bear your expenses of tuition fee and your stay in Ukraine
6. Affidavit from parents stating they have enough money to fund his/her child's education.
Note: Visa processing assistance and all required services including Appostle stamp, translation, legalization by Embassy of Ukraine, health insurance, etc. can be obtained from Ver Van Education Pvt.Ltd – our recruiting partner in India and other countries on payment basis.
STEP 4: ARRIVAL AT ODESSA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
After getting visa from Ukraine embassy or Consulate, students should inform us about his/her flight details with date and arrival time.
One of our representative shall receive the student at the airport.
Important: In case student will not inform us about his/her arrival date, timings and flight number etc. , he/she may be deported back to homeland by the Airport Emigration Authority as per their rules.